Every Friday I will be sending out a note about what I know about the expansion:
1. Our professional team is in place.
2. The project is being priced now and that pricing will reflect a more detailed pricing than the earlier pricing that was done for the Illinois State grant. At that time, the drawings were in a very early stage of development. We now have more detailed drawings (although there is much to be done yet).
3. Part of the pricing will be a beginning calendar.
4. At this point in time, I believe the first phase will be the 3rd Street closing, moving the utilities and creating a safe way to enter the youth department. All of this is sketchy until we see the detailed pricing and meet with the construction people and the architects.
5. We will be having a monthly staff update.