50+ and Older Adults
In 2006, the first of America’s 77 million Baby Boomers turned 60!
For this growing population of older adults, the DeKalb Public Library offers:
- Book Clubs. (Check
our calendar for dates and times)
- Large Print books, Books on CD and Tape.
- Travel books and travel logs on DVDs.
- Magazines on many topics, for example; where to retire, photography, crafts and more.
- Elder care books and health related books.
- Gardening and craft books.
- Low vision Internet Computer.
- Local History Collection.
- Genealogy Resources .